~ Prove all things; hold fast on that which is good. I Thessalonians 5:21

Monday, September 17, 2012

Yom Teruah

With the sighting of the new moon most likely occuring tonight, Yom Teruah or the "Day of Blowing" of the trumpet will begin.  Yom Teruah is the first of the fall festivals or "feasts" of the Lord.  I believe Yom Teruah is the actual birthday of Christ and I think there is biblical evidence as well as astronomical evidence to support this hypothesis.  I also believe that Yom Teruah will be closely tied to end time events, especially the seven trumps mentioned in the Book of Revelation.  I am attaching a video presentation for Yom Teruah conducted by Pastor Mark Biltze.  Please watch and gain some understanding of Yom Teruah!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7PTRMOssYW8

No comments:

Post a Comment